Since 1953, CSR Cosmetics Solutions has helped beauty brands bring high quality Cosmetic and Personal Care products to their consumers. Our focus on consistency, performance and reliability in the context of strict cGMP guidelines makes CSR the right choice for brands looking for a complete range of services from product innovation to manufacturing and filling. In early 2017, we were acquired by Kolmar Korea, a global company with pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic original development manufacturing expertise. Together, CSR and Kolmar Korea are positioned to become North America’s #1 Original Development Manufacturer (ODM) partner of choice for beauty and personal care brands. To help in that growth, we’re looking for energetic, connected and experienced sales professionals who see the same opportunities we see.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with the President to create and execute the sales strategy to grow new business in the North American territory that is in line with annual budgets and CSR Strategic Plan.
2. Work closely with the Director of Innovation, the R&D team and Management team, to understand new product pipelines, services, facility capabilities, QC systems, product delivery, pricing and terms.
3. Prospect and secure new North American business by contacting existing/new customers and prepares presentations of our capabilities, products and services. Be comfortable with challenging customers and
selling on value.
4. Free to travel extensively (Up to 40% travel).
5. Participate in weekly sales call reports updating new activity and project updates.
• Preferred Bsc. in Chemistry or related science/technology diploma or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years senior sales experience preferably in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry with a proven track record of business growth;
• Someone who holds meaningful relationships in the Personal Health & Cosmetics industry;
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills. Excellent oral and written communications skills;
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point and CRM software.
• Highly motivated by challenge, incentives and excellent at opening doors and closing the deal.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload this job posting PDF.