Assembler – 12hr Wknd shift
September 29, 2020
Friday – Sunday *7am – 7pm* Work 36 hours – Paid 40 hours!
Full-time, permanent position. Must be available Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Assembles packaging, creams/lotions, lipstick, nail lacquer, and powder products to the required quality standard within the time period allotted
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble packaging and/or product on the assembly line
- Maintain efficiency and quality
- Ensures safe operation of all equipment
- Ability to start-up or stop equipment as required.
- Complies with all CSR safety and government policies and procedures
- Advises of any inconsistencies with the product, equipment or supplies
- Maintains a tidy work area, cleans up any spills or items on the floor
- Assists on other production lines and with training new Operators as required
- Full clean-up at end of job and/or shift
- Complete all required counts and documentation.
Education: Completion of Secondary School or Equivalent
Experience: Factory experience preferred
- Good Manual dexterity
- Quality& Detail Oriented
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Lift up to 30lbs
- Repetitive Work
- Standing 12-hours per day
- Working with fragrance & powders
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.