Light Assembler – 12hr Weekend
September 15, 2021
We are currently seeking Assemblers with experience in a manufacturing to help our new growing weekend shift.
- Friday to Sunday, 7:00AM – 7:00pm
- Work 36 hours – Paid 40 hours!
- Great Benefits & Pension Package
**This is a full-time, permanent position. Must be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.**
Assembles packaging, creams/lotions, lipstick, nail lacquer, and powder products to the required quality standard within the time period allotted
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble packaging and/or product on the assembly line
- Maintain efficiency and quality
- Ensures safe operation of all equipment
- Ability to start-up or stop equipment as required.
- Complies with all CSR safety and government policies and procedures
- Advises of any inconsistencies with the product, equipment or supplies
- Maintains a tidy work area, cleans up any spills or items on the floor
- Assists on other production lines and with training new Operators as required
- Full clean-up at end of job and/or shift
- Complete all required counts and documentation.
- Factory experience preferred
- Good Manual dexterity
- Quality& Detail Oriented
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Lift up to 30lbs
- Repetitive Work
- Standing 12-hours per day
- Working with fragrance & powders
- Completion of Secondary School or Equivalent
CSR provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.