May 14, 2021
Create multi-week/month/annual schedules for Compounding in conjunction with Production planning; partner with related departments to coordinate key dates for arrival of raw materials.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule the daily, weekly and long-term schedules for the compounding department in conjunction with production planning.
- Coordinate long-term compounding scheduling process
- Develop 18-month rolling master schedule for compounding based on forecasted sales and resource capacity in conjunction with Production Scheduler and Purchasing Team
- Coordinate with Compounding Manager by providing schedules where equipment and staffing capacity are balanced with filling requirements
- Coordinate with purchasing team on internally purchased raw material and the Key Account Coordinators for customer supplied raw materials; ensure key purchase requirement dates are coordinated with work order schedule dates
- Coordinate with the Production Scheduler to determine the capacity for planning new customer orders by providing a schedule date for order acknowledgements. This is a crucial opportunity to provide a realistic and achievable commitment to our customers
- Determine and assign work center priorities for all plant resources
- Post-secondary education in administration or related field
- 2-5 years material scheduling/planning experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining positive internal partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office; Aptitude to learn new systems (ERP)
- Critical thinking, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure, multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to be professionally persistent; ask relevant questions to gain understanding
- Superior organizational and time management skills; meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Adaptable and flexible to meeting changing work requirements, as needed
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.