Industrial Equipment Sanitizer – Day shift
May 19, 2022
We are currently seeking an Industrial Equipment Sanitizer with experience in manufacturing/industrial equipment cleaning to support our day shift.
The equipment sanitizer position is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing equipment and premises related to all production assembly areas as depicted by business needs and in adherence to all company SOP’s.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment and premises in assembly areas as per applicable SOP
- Maintain daily and weekly sanitizing room procedures to keep the room sanitized and bacteria free.
- Maintain all equipment and containers of alcohol, bleach and other sanitizing products
- Ensure accurate completion of required documentation including equipment use logs, sanitization room log as well as sanitizing cards placed on equipment on sanitizing is complete
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all assigned filling and related equipment within 24 hours of equipment becoming available including spatulas, ladles, pails and brushes.
- Ensuring that mop heads are changed on a regular cycle and stored off the floor to minimize contamination.
- Ensure the alcohol container is emptied and refilled weekly or more frequently if required.
- Keep all mop buckets clean and available for use.
- Keep sinks, taps and sprayer nozzle clean.
- Keep sprayer nozzle in alcohol when not in use.
- Scrub and soak sprayer nozzle and hose in bleach weekly.
- Keep the sanitizing room neat, clean and orderly
- Clean-up of any standing liquids on the floor
- Provide validation of sanitized equipment to lab personnel as required
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Standards; follows policies and procedures.
- Works in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Utilizes all safety devices and personal protective equipment required for the job at all times
- Experience with cleaning industrial equipment
- Ability to work in a consistently wet environment
- Ability to lift heavy objects multiple times daily
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Ability to accurately complete documentation
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Knowledge of GMP preferred
- Available for Overtime
CSR provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth. If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank you all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.