Key Account Coordinator
January 4, 2021
This position is responsible for managing all communications with both internal and external customers; ensure all account needs are met through diligent organization; efficient multi-tasking and effective time management. Work collaboratively with the department team managing a high volume of inquiries with the goal of providing an effortless customer experience. This position is expected to create and follow-up on orders, respond to all telephone and email inquiries; provide regular reports on order status; maintain accurate documentation on all open orders; maintain updated status on packaging, raw materials and scheduling information; lead new product launches.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to maintain updated status on all open orders with disposition on packaging, raw materials and tentative schedule dates for all clear orders.
- Responsible to initiate change orders.
- Attain information to initiate production of an order
- Facilitate order fulfillment process with Production/Shipping Dept
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure requirements are met
- Maintain positive relationships and open communication with all internal partners and external Customers
- Communicate in an a timely, effective and professional manner both internally and externally at all times
- Maintains an updated order back-log by maintaining sales orders tracking with current due dates and comments. Maintain quantities and quantity adjustments, packaging and material including batch card status for each order. Ensure accurate hit rate data.
- Responsible for preparation of a documented order review for each Customer, updated a minimum of weekly containing an open order listing. Reviews are also to include customer component shortage reports; a complete listing of all open orders with status to be distributed to appropriate customer contacts.
- Responsible to manually review all “red” orders to determine if manual “green” status updates are required; ensure that Customers have been notified of applicable component shortages.
- Lead/Manage “First Production” orders for respective Customers. Participate in weekly meeting, communicate Customer and internal requirements (documentation, line trials etc.). Maintain open communication
- Advise Customer and internal departments of any delays in the status of the open order with regards to raw material, packaging, formula or other changes such as delivery date adjustments or equipment issues.
- Follow up internally on the status of manufacturing and assembly work orders as well as formula card releases. In conjunction with the Customer, determine daily if an order has reached completed status,
- Expedite Customer-supplied components as required to meet production schedule requirements, including bulks/raw materials and packaging.
- Participate in all scheduling meetings, providing Customer input to support establishing production priorities. Provide timely and accurate information to Production scheduling.
- Promptly respond to all outstanding Customer voicemail and email inquiries on a daily basis.
- Meet with Customers during on-site visits providing any requested information regarding open/current orders.
- Communicate Customer-requested requirements to Management/Production and Technical.
- Request necessary Bill of Material information required from Customers as directed by the Order Desk personnel.
- Review new structures against supplied documentation to ensure data entry accuracy.
- Prioritize Order Scheduling for Production utilizing system tools
- Provide back-up support as required during the absence of other Key Account Representatives
- Other duties as required
Education: Post-secondary education in Sales/Marketing
- 3-5 years related experience
- Project Management experience managing multiple projects
- Experience working in high pressure Account Representative position
- Highly organized
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing requirements
- Excel in high pressure, demanding environments
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Highly effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well as a team player
Full-time, permanent position.
Salary: $38,894.00-$47,537.00 per year