May 18, 2022
We are currently seeking Warehouse Receiving Clerks with experience in a manufacturing environment to join our team.
The Receiving Clerk position receives, verifies, and documents raw materials, packaging and/or components. Accurately enters ERP system data.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receives all CSR and Customer raw material and/or packaging in ERP system
• Checks load against packing slip verifying correct weights, quantities, and codes
• Transfers labels to CSR pallets, if necessary
• Enters all applicable data into ERP system ensuring accuracy
• Records system issued drug tag numbers onto accompanied document (i.e. packing slip).
• Supplies samples for departments or Set-up mechanics and/or Customer upon request
• Performs regular cycle counts of raw materials and packaging inventory
• Maintains a clean and safe work area that complies with GMP, SOP’s, Safety Standards and follows plant policies and procedures
• Provide support to other Warehouse team members as needed
Education: Completion of relevant post-secondary education or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 2 years Admin Clerk experience in warehouse environment (preferably manufacturing)
- Advance computer & software literacy (MS Office, ERP systems)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good written and oral communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build positive internal and external professional relationships
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, then we welcome your application. CSR provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth.
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.