Sanitation Technician (12hr Wknd shift)
September 29, 2020
Friday – Sunday *7am -pm* Work 36 hours – Paid 40 hours!
Full-time, permanent position.
Cleans and sanitizes equipment and premises related to all production assembly areas as depicted by business needs and in adherence to all company SOP’s.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment and premises in assembly areas as per applicable SOP
- Maintain daily and weekly sanitizing room procedures to keep the room sanitized and bacteria free.
- Maintain all equipment and containers of alcohol, bleach and other sanitizing products
- Ensure accurate completion of required documentation including equipment use logs, sanitization room log as well as sanitizing cards placed on equipment on sanitizing is complete
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all assigned filling and related equipment within 24 hours of equipment becoming available including spatulas, ladles, pails and brushes.
- Ensuring that mop heads are changed on a regular cycle and stored off the floor to minimize contamination.
- Ensure the alcohol container is emptied and refilled weekly or more frequently if required.
- Keep all mop buckets clean and available for use.
- Keep sinks, taps and sprayer nozzle clean.
- Keep sprayer nozzle in alcohol when not in use.
- Scrub and soak sprayer nozzle and hose in bleach weekly.
- Keep the sanitizing room neat, clean and orderly
- Clean-up of any standing liquids on the floor
- Provide validation of sanitized equipment to lab personnel as required
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Standards; follows policies and procedures.
- Works in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Utilizes all safety devices and personal protective equipment required for the job at all times
- Experience with cleaning industrial equipment
- Ability to work in a consistently wet environment
- Ability to lift heavy objects multiple times daily
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Ability to accurately complete documentation
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Knowledge of GMP preferred
- Available for Overtime
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.