Set-up Technician (10hr Day shift)
August 4, 2021
We are currently seeking a Set-up Technician with experience to support our growing needs on the day shift.
- Monday to Thursday (6:00AM – 4:00pm)
- Safety 1st Culture
- Great Benefits Package
Maintains a constant check of component parts, materials, packing supplies, etc. on assembly lines confirming proper type, size, shade and condition for the job. Maintains a consistent check on materials produced on assembly lines to ensure assembly processes are followed correctly and production machinery is working properly. Notifies Set Up A or Supervisor promptly of problems requiring attention. Maintains constant check on mechanical operations for safety and fire hazards. Performs regular checks on all production as prescribed. Keeps records and controls data as required to ensure proper documentation for future reference. Works with minimum supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure all assigned machinery is properly adjusted to scheduled production and in good running condition.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct issues with machinery; complete required adjustments and minor repairs to maintain production and limit downtime.
- Ability to recognize the requirement for major repairs and communicate appropriately for immediate assistance from Supervisor.
- Responsible to maintain an adequate level of supplies for Operators and inform Supervisor of any shortages.
- Responsible for proper product identification on finished cases.
- Responsible for recording and posting accurate production counts to daily line records
- Should assist line operators and line set-up personnel as time allows.
- Pack skids according to required patterns and specifications and move from line.
- Responsible to know and comply with all CSR Cosmetic Solutions and governmental policies and procedures in respect to safety, GMP and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of Production Machinery
- PLC Knowledge considered an asset
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong Problem-solving/Trouble-shooting Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Grade 12 or equivalent required; Post-Secondary Preferred
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.