September 5, 2021
The Shipping Clerk performs duties related to the daily receipt of packaging and other items, plus the return of packaging components to our customers. Conducts scheduling of incoming shipments and performs receiving transactions within the Deacom ERP system. Works with other employees and departments to resolve shipping matters.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for coordination of all inbound receipts & communication with carriers
- Collaborate with Team Lead and Inventory Control on inventory issues (cycle counts, discrepancies, and adjustments)
- Complete Deacom/ERP system transactions related to receipt of purchase orders
- Coordinates with sister Plant re: movement of bulk totes
- Coordinates receipts with Purchasing, Planning, Inventory Control and Accounting (Invoicing) – including supporting invoicing discrepancies.
- Perform packaging inventory cycle counts as required – including reconciliation of the cycle counts
- Immediately notify Supervisor of issues requiring attention
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of Post-secondary education in a relevant field
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of related within the areas of shipping and receiving, distribution, and/or operations
- Proficient in MS Office program (Outlook, Excel, etc)
- Experience in ERP program preferred.
- Material Handling equipment training preferred (e.g., forklift, reach)
- Must be able to reach and lift reasonable weights.
- Knowledge of products and packaging supplies
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment, and willingness to motivate and support others.
- Verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity, then we welcome your application. CSR provides a dynamic work environment with opportunity for growth.
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.